This event is for company leaders, researchers and economic development officials interested in making connections with counterpart leaders and officials in Israel to explore collaborations and business opportunities in the Cyber, IT, Medical, Bioscience, Transportation, and Clean Tech industry sectors.
On this trip you will join the GASC Executive Team on a rich and diverse agenda of meetings, briefings and cultural activities, including:
- Meetings with the leadership of the Israel Innovation Authority, Rambam Medical Center and the Weizmann Institute of Science;
- Meetings with researchers at Ben Gurion University, Tel Aviv University and the Technion (Israel Institute of Technology);
- Meetings with leading innovation commercialization companies in the biomedical, mobility and cyber/IT technology domains;
- Attend the CyberTech Tel Aviv Conference, the cyber industry’s foremost B2B networking platform;
- Tour the Old City of Jerusalem, Yad Vashem (Holocaust Museum), visit Mount Masada and the ancient port cities of Jaffa and Caesarea.
- And more.
COST per delegate (prior to November 30, 2019) = $4,495*
COST per delegate (November 30, 2019 – January 7, 2020) = 4,650*
* Cost includes all in-country expenses, including:
- 5 nights lodging at a 4-star hotel on the Mediterranean Sea;
- All meals;
- All in-country ground transportation in wifi-capable bus;
- Facilitation of group and individual business meetings;
- Admission and English-speaking guide for all tours and cultural events
Note: Delegates are responsible for arranging their own transportation to Tel Aviv (to arrive on 25 January) and from Tel Aviv (departing late evening of 30 January).
This trip is open to the first 25 registrants. To secure your registration view the agenda, click here. For further information, please contact Russ Keller, GASC Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.